top line engine kits

Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever used top line engine kits?  Its a
rebuild kit that includes bearings, gaskets, pistons
and rings.  I got a price of $412 for a 2.0 16v which
is cheaper than you can buy pistons for. (and you can
choose stock .020 or .040 over)  Does anyone have any
experience with them good or bad?  The price is
definately good, and I need to rebuild a 2.0 16v.

Thanks for any info,
Tony

btw the link for hte place
http://www.rpmmachine.com/fr_index.html?enginerebuildkitsimportmenu.html

then click top line engine rebuilds, then click volkswagen.