you might be... Now: Sales (Very OT)

> Mark - who many people have mentioned would be a GREAT VW salesman... :D

I agree, wholeheartedly! You know both views, from the customer side AND
from the sales side, and your sales ideas are HONEST, which makes things
much more enjoyable in the long run, for customer and for us.

Going off on a semi-related OT tangent...

To be perfectly honest, the average customer doesn't know both sides of the
deal, and that's why we have often A) sucky customers and people, and B)
rip-off artists(or seeming-to-be), or people that just don't belong in
sales. In the rip-off case, A doesn't know, and B knows A doesn't know,
therefore B sells A a car they won't like on down the line, and while they
won't get repeat service later on, more than likely(unless A is rather
thick), they'll make money, and set themselves up to make a new kill, all
while A potentially becomes jaded or hackled with customer sales, period,
which makes our jobs stressful on down the line(should someone be in sales),
cleaning up the mess someone else has made.

Just another reason why having the right people employed at the right jobs
makes so much sense.

~Matt