Help: Mushy brake pedal, any suggestions?

And you bled your brakes, PSGR Rear, Driver Rear, Then Psgr Front then Dvr
Front in that that order?
Did you change the Master cylinder? Did you bench Bleed it?

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com
ATS A1 Parts eBay Sales - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b