Exhaust heat shield question

I removed mine from my 8v;s as well never had a problem, and the aftermarket
downpipes do not come with any sheild, if your worried about heat, you could
get one of those "strap down on downpipe covers heatsheilds" summit racing
sells, like 3)$ for a 4ft section with clamps, they say 90% prevention of
heat dissipation..

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com
ATS A1 Parts eBay Sales - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b