Automatic Trans for 16v

sure did...only in the B3 passats on our shores...I've always wanted to
find a decent one (fat chance) and do a mk1 rabbit or jetta 16V
auto...specifically I would do it on a car that was a factory auto.  Add
some AC and PS and make it the wifes car...somethign for slogging through
Toronto traffic and grabbing the groceries.
Course to do that you'd have to swap to the 02A style tranny mounts right?
Can you actually hook a 16V up to a 020 auto?
I would think that it would be torn apart by the 16v?
I mean 020 auto tranny's aren't exactly known for their durability.

sandor