few q's...

Mike Smith wrote:

> 1)  (tell me I'm wrong, please!) The rear tranny mount is the easiest, right?

Yep. The front, then transaxle, the timing belt end.

> 2)  Anyone use this stuff to clean out the engine bay: AMSOIL-Power foam?  Or this as well: Amsoil MP?

Nope. Be sure to follow directions and bag off things like the Dist.

> 3)  What's the concensus on this swap:  my old dim lights for: Hella H4 lights?  Tough swap, easy swap?  Relay changes?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike
> '86 red 16v

New lights are great. Along the way fab a new headlight loom complete
with relays. Even your stock lighting will benefit.

Do a search for

Copy and paste the following into <http://Google.com>

+stern +faq +lighting

And you'll find the "Why should I relay my lights?" FAQ

hth,
TBerk