few q's...

Mike Smith wrote:

> 1)  (tell me I'm wrong, please!) The rear tranny mount is the
> easiest, right?

By far.  The LH tranny mount is easy to get off but it needs to be
pressed in.  The RH [aka Front {of engine}] mount is where you really
earn your stripes.  It also needs to be pressed in.

> 2)  Anyone use this stuff to clean out the engine bay: AMSOIL-Power
> foam?  Or this as well: Amsoil MP?

See Seafoam conversation above.

> 3)  What's the concensus on this swap:  my old dim lights for: Hella
> H4 lights?  Tough swap, easy swap?  Relay changes?

Somebody named Ian with some cool cars showed us this site a few days
ago and I really like it:
http://www.danielsternlighting.com/

> Thanks, Mike '86 red 16v

You're welcome,