few q's...

1)  (tell me I'm wrong, please!) The rear tranny mount is the easiest, right?

2)  Anyone use this stuff to clean out the engine bay: AMSOIL-Power foam?  Or this as well: Amsoil MP?

3)  What's the concensus on this swap:  my old dim lights for: Hella H4 lights?  Tough swap, easy swap?  Relay changes?

Thanks,
Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source