[tech] need help! Car bucking on the hwy

A thought occured to me as you mention that it would happen on a curve
or at lower fuel levels (haven't cought it if you said it happens on a
full tank)  I think there is a small line from the in-tank pump that
sometimes rott's out and falls off.  This could cause no fuel or little
fuel pickup on lower fuel levels or in corners.  Might be worth yanking
the rear seat and checking out.

William