'88 16v parts to an '81

The power steering does nothing for you over the speed of approximately 15-20
mph...  It is only there for parkinglot manuevers.  The p/s rack however is a
slightly quicker ratio from lock to lock, however, so if I had my choice of
the two, I would go power...  IF I did not have to install it...  :-)

David Utley