HELP!! Need pistons questions answered ASAP

At 9:44 AM -0400 4/17/04, Brian McGarvey wrote:
>CheapassGRM'n here
>
>Why not go 8v :-)
>  grab the 8v pistons out of an Audi 100,200,5000 -- 10v Turbo
>(easy to find)
>  or the 16v pistons out of a 200 20v
>(Hard to find)
>  and the exhaust manifold and kkk26 and waste gate.
>gets you the compression you want, the all fit together
>and your basically making a stock VW/AUDI motor with one less clyn.
>
>the GRM team will be doing this soon.
>:-)
>anybody got 4 out of 5 audi 20v (5clyn) pistons they want to part with?
>I'll take the rods too.
>
>Oh yeah.
>I *might* have a 20/20 setup for sale soon. :-) gotta buy a trailer.
>If you dont know what a 20/20 is www.race101.com

...and that pressurized motor will be for the *other* Scirocco we'll be
racing, not the current Home Depot / Suzuki throttle bodied car...which
we'll be tuning the crap out of in search of low 14's on all motor and
solid low 13's on the giggle gas. :-)

You get real creative when you have to be cheap...

==Brett