HELP!! Need pistons questions answered ASAP

CheapassGRM'n here

Why not go 8v :-)
 grab the 8v pistons out of an Audi 100,200,5000 -- 10v Turbo
(easy to find)
 or the 16v pistons out of a 200 20v
(Hard to find)
 and the exhaust manifold and kkk26 and waste gate.
gets you the compression you want, the all fit together
and your basically making a stock VW/AUDI motor with one less clyn.

the GRM team will be doing this soon.
:-)
anybody got 4 out of 5 audi 20v (5clyn) pistons they want to part with?
I'll take the rods too.

Oh yeah.
I *might* have a 20/20 setup for sale soon. :-) gotta buy a trailer.
If you dont know what a 20/20 is www.race101.com