Good merchandise from a 'tex seller

Just wanted to let the list know I found a good tranny parts seller on the
'tex (no offense Ron, he just had what you ain't got).

Namely, 5th gear sets.

I received my .75 set from him today and even though obviously used and
needing a light cleaning it's the bees knees. No tooth wear that I can
discern, synchro hub looks good too.

$55 shipped, which is not bad if you compare it to Autotechs $250+ sets
even though they come w/ selector fork tool, end cover gasket, thrust
washer,  and "special must replace" (anyone know if this is actually
true?) M17 bolt.

He has 3 more sets of .75 that he is selling (I'm grabbing the .80 set he
has!  MINE MINE MINE!!!! ;^} ) so I can play around w/ 5th ratios and
find the one I like best.

His 'tex ID is Randew. His email is jeewiz@earthlink.net .

I'm recieving no special perks for this shameless advertising (mores the
pity), but thought w/ Cincy coming up and everyone making the trek to the
land of scirocco-ness a 5th swap for lower RPM highway miles
might be something others want to check into too.

Grooving on the thought of a less fuel consumptive tranny,

Tim

"The fundamental purpose animating the Faith of God and His Religion is to
safeguard the interests and promote the unity of the human race, and to foster
the spirit of love and fellowship amongst men. Suffer it not to become a source
of dissension and discord, of hate and enmity."

"Religion is verily the chief instrument for the establishment of order in the
 world and of tranquillity amongst it's peoples...The greater the decline of
 religion, the more grievous the waywardness of the ungodly. This cannot but
 lead in the end to chaos and confusion."
-- Baha'u'llah, a selection from the Baha'i scripture