fires and ammo

Just an FYI:  I'm really not that stupid.  Being someone who shoots, I practice all safety guidelines.  There is no time where it is ok to "play" with ammunition.  Well, there is one, and that's when it's in a properly working firearm pointed down range at a suitable target (ie: Nothing living, unless you're hunting and are planning on eating what you kill).

I made my stepdaughter practice with a BB gun at the range for almost a year before I let her fire the .22 rifle.  I made sure she was following all the safety rules with the BB before I considered putting the .22 in her hands.

Firearms are not toys and neither is ammunition.

Please understand I was kidding (and a lil bit intoxicated).

Mike
'86 red 16v
Shooting safely since 2000

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source