Need some tranny rebuild ?'s addressed (Help Ron??)

First I put my bearing separator on the cage, and with the press, destroy the cage letting the
needles fall out and free from the remaining race.  Then I put the separator tight onto the race
itself, using the little lip at the end, and press the shaft out.  Hasn't failed yet...but then
again I have a 25 ton hydraulic press, and not everybody else does.

Ron