Rabbit/Cabby folks- fender question

SO maybe we should be looking at shaving the other one ( though wax has
become the weapon of choice around here...) Actually, I think she needs as
many warning lights as possible. Thanks eh?

A side note: Body shop estimates for a T bone collision with a Pontiac
6000LE (a "Goolie" as the kids call it...): Pontiac $1600 ( so it's a write
off) :  Cabby $700. Yep the little car won, and that was getting hit from
the side and all used parts for the Pontiac which should be cheaper than
ours. Rather reassuring actually.
Cathy