Re. Stripped

Will there be "5 minute" video on this?

Message: 22
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:47:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stripped
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

I got wind of a nearly complete Scirocco 16v parts donor t
yesterday (thanks Rob!).  Soooo, Anson & I took off on the
2.5 hour one-way trip this morning at about 11:00 AM.  We
arrived on time, picked up the car and headed home, getting
back at 5:00 PM.  Then it got fun.

Anson needed a couple bits, so we decided to start
stripping the car.  I really didn't want to take the car
off the trailer so we thought we'd see if we could pull the
engine / tranny out with the car in place.

At 1:00 AM we closed up shop, the car being completely
stripped.  Not bad for two people (and an occasional 3rd &
4th helper).

I think I'll sleep in late tomorrow....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '82 Scirocco.
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen