WTB Cabby body parts(nevermind)

Well, it was her fault, and anyway, here in Ontario, a 17 year old never
makes a claim unless there was serious injury because our %^#^% insurance
companies will use it as an excuse to double the already rediculous rates
for the next quarter century or thereabouts. Don't even get me going on
insurance. In this case, it will be best not to put it through insurance. I
can only imagine the hassles of trying to squeeze anything out of them
anyways, they'd have some loophole regarding the Ohio temp tags I'm sure.
Cathy