bestust most cheapestest source for SS brake hoses

Cheapest I found where the "race only" type at www.germanautoparts.com (call
them they are not listed) I had a discussion one day with Dave and we came
down that the differences were none except one was DOT approved and the
other was not, and the difference in price was like 15$ lower from 80$ for
DOT as I recall.

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b