Body Kit Adhesive

Okay everyone.  Before I go out tomorrow and waste money on the wrong
adhesive, I think i should consult the experts. (certainly not the
local auto supply shops).

All ready to apply the freshly painted 16V body kit to my son's 82
Rocco. Both kit and car returned  from the paint shop last fall and now
the weather is nice enough here in Canada to actually work outside
without gloves!

The kit is pre-fitted and ready for installation.  What the @#$%*&() is
the recommended adhesive? The kit came used and had a black rubbery
sealant on the inner side. In addition to screwing the kit to the body,
any recommended adhesives. the choices so far are 3M Super
Weatherstripping Adhesive,  ProForm Urethane Windshield Adhesive, or
Permatex  Silicon Adhesive/Sealant.

I have had no luck searching the database, or a general search on the
net. recommendations are gladly accepted.

Bill Hawker
Winnipeg

PS The project is only weeks away from the road. just the exhaust
system and final fit and finish.