Thanks to all for the injector cleaning help

That might have been me...

  When I lived in Cali., a fella I knew operated a sniffer station, and so he
had to do involved work on emissions equipment, which included vacuum leaks...

  What he did was to use a 'Bernz-o-matic' torch, and a long piece of clear
plastic hose...  Attatched the hose to the torch, and had the torch -just-
cracked open, and about 10-15 foot away from the vehicle...  -IF- there is a
fire, the clear hose will melt and lessen the chances of getting a flash all
the way to the torch.  He said it was the most effective thing he had found to
find leaks:  Carb cleaner can cool the intake which can increase air density
and therefore increase the idle with none of it actually burning...

  Don's right, I have not had to use this yet.  However, when it comes to
setting the knob on the torch, I would take the hose over to the intake
snorkel and see how much of an increase in throttle there is when the engine
gets a full whiff of the gas, and adjust accordingly...

HTH

David Utley