Thanks to all for the injector cleaning help

It was not me, but I can help you out on the procedure. In a well vented
area, using a small propane bottle, you open the propane valve, you do not
light it and if you stick the propane around hoses, and just about
everywhere around the intake track, you can spot any intake vacuum.

The theory is that if there is a leak, the propane will get sniffed by the
motor, and your idle will raise wherever there is a vacuum leak.

Best done if you don't smoke around the motor.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4