My 1st Dyno

It's not the the switch is too far away, it's that I fooled w/ the
accellerator pedal bump once upon a time and it is now fully extended up.
If I get off my lazy butt to do that I'll probably be able to hit it just
fine.

I need still need to scan the dyno sheets and post them (not that it
would do me a lot of good right now since the webserver is offline and I
didn't find out about it 'til the wife was out of the house on her way to
work already. 45 days of uptime is not bad but something fudged w/ it
I'm sure).

But right now I'm elbows deep into the 9A tranny rebuild (THANK YOU for
the pointers email Ron!!!) and so may not get to it for a bit.

I've got a .75 gear set coming for it (after the rebuild) and dreaming
that I could pull 6000RPM in 5th for a (hypothetical) 150MPH.
[Cue the Everly Bros. "Dream"]

Well.....I've got to have SOMETHING to make me stay involved with tearing
into a tranny and rebuilding it.
I do know that the 4K rebuild will be MUCH easier when I do it!!!

Somnambulist,

Tim

Anyone who has attended a USENIX conference in a fancy hotel can tell you
that a sentence like "You're one of those computer people, aren't you?"
is roughly equivalent to "Look, another amazingly mobile form of slime
mold!" in the mouth of a hotel cocktail waitress.
		-- Elizabeth Zwicky