Air fuel gauge

I have one, it's an Autometer one. Has little LED bars that light up according to the fuel. Personally, I find it useless and quite annoying. The bars flash the full spectrum at oscillation (right guys?), which occurs a lot and on top of that, it doesn't really tell me anything useful. I can't change my a/f except at idle and I don't need the meter to tell me where it's at when idling. If you like pretty blinking lights and something that looks like it's important and useful then yeah, get one. If you want a guage that's doing more than filling a hole, then no there's much better ones. If you insist, I'll sell you mine, mint condition with chrome bezel and mounting bracket, lights up at night and stuff for $15+ shipping. I think I paid $30 for it.

Dan`

Robert Piwonka <t.piwonka@ttu.edu> wrote:
I am debating which gauge to fill my third spot. Is an air/fuel gauge worth
the money if I am not using a wideband o2 sensor and does it help in
adjusting the co% for those of you that have one in a 16? Basically if you
have one did you find it useful, and any recommendations on gauge brand?

Thanks
Robert Piwonka