Air fuel gauge

 <snipe>
     If you like pretty blinking lights and something that looks like it's
important and useful then yeah, get one. If you want a guage that's doing
more than filling a hole, then no there's much better ones.  </end snip>

lol doesnt everyone like pretty blinking lights?  As far as changing the A/F
is concerned i am planing on making a fuel enrichment module like TT's
except have a set of dipswitches wired inside the car so I can change the
resistance while driving and essientially get the right amount of enrichment
at wot, but I am still debating.  Maybe 1100ohms is good enough.

Dan is it accurate at higher rpms?

Robert Piwonka