B3 Passat Auto Tranny prevents starting

My brother's former lovely "piss-at" also did this which was part of the
reason its now gone bye-bye. He took it to the steallership several times
and it never was completely fixed. SOrry for the non-help I just thought I'd
add the comment that this isn't the first tien for this to happen to these
cars. BTW my bro's was a wagon.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)