Window Tinting

I don't have Euro bumpers but sounds like it'd work as long as the lights weren't obstructed and you don't have to worry about the lights getting crushed if your bumper moved. I've been thinking about cutting foglight sized holes in my US bumpers and mounting fogs in them, kind of like how the a3(?) jetta's front bumper is. This is assuming there is enough space on the backside of the bumper for the lights and it wouldn't require cutting through supports and whatnot.

Dan

Don Walter <dswalterwi@earthlink.net> wrote:
My back window is tinted and I have that problem also. I was thinking of wiring the smallest lights I could find and mounting them in those slots left when you put euro bumpers on. Thought it would be a good place to hide them and maybe not look to bad. What do you think?

Don