From: Eric S [mailto:scirocco81@vwmail.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:49 PM
To: Allyn; Marc Getty; 'Dan Bubb'; 'robby lahey'; '.Org Scirocco'
Subject: Re: He was ahead of his time

Allyn, I have plenty of old Colorado plates you are welcome to....

--
Eric
www.VintageWatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (FOR SALE!) 81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v Motronic
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v swap and
mechanical rebuild in progress)

--- "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com> wrote:
Rocco content: I bought Colorado plates for my green Mk1 so that the
green plate matches the car. I've completely given up on legality.....
;-)

-Marc

green, eh? what shade??? you've peaked my interest...
Al