[TECH] - 3A/JH HYbrid

The car is an 81 California model, so the lambda system came stock on it.
The system worked when I had the 1.7 in it.  It sat engineless for a year,
then got the ABA swap (w/ knock sensor system grafted in).  The only thing I
changed with that circuit was putting a new o2 sensor in.  I don't believe
any of the wiring I grafted in for the knock sensor has anything to do with
the o2 sensor circuit - but that'll be one of the things I'll be checking
this weekend when I try to figure out what's wrong...

Thanks Dan!

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K