[TECH] - 3A/JH HYbrid

my setup is CIS with knock box 2L 8v.

I tried to get mA from the testing plug (near brake booster) but I can only
get mVolts from it.

So what is the proper way to check the dwell/mA? maybe I need a better
multimeter (perhaps one with a dwell meter on it)
and where would I test this.. Bentley is rather vague!

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco
=>Subject: Re: [TECH] - 3A/JH HYbrid
=>
=>
=>Are you running CIS-lambda or CIS-E?
=>I don't think I know where you're measuring to get your mV readout.
=>CIS-lambda is set by measuring duty cycle.
=>CIS-E is set measuring current. Is that what you meant? mA?
=>Dna
=>