shocks, etc.

I realised about 10 minutes after I sent it that I only sent it to one person as opposed to the list, so here it is again:

I'm finding from discussions on the list that Bilstein Sports are the way to go for lowered cars.  Mine is not lowered but I wish it to be.  I'm looking at about a 1" drop.  What's recommended, spring-wise to go with the sports?

Mike
'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source