From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Brett
VanSprewenburg
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 11:53 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: vwtype53@yahoo.com; marc@getty.net
Subject: RE: H2O Show. . . anyone planning to go?

>Hey Ben,
>
>I'm most likely going down early on Saturday and heading home late on

>Sunday. I went last year and had one hell of a time with Brett,
Frank,
>and Josh.
>
>-Marc

Oh, here we go again...I'm still heading out to the show.  Marc, did a
place to stay get arranged?  Doesn't look like Josh is going to make
it this year, eh?    I'm game for a Saturday night again!  Josh,
what's
your CC number so you can buy a few rounds?  ha!

I won't have my car this year though, so I'll probably actually get to
enjoy different things. :)

Ben, are you going?

==Brett