H2O Show. . . anyone planning to go?

>Hey Ben,
>
>I'm most likely going down early on Saturday and heading home late on
>Sunday. I went last year and had one hell of a time with Brett, Frank,
>and Josh.
>
>-Marc

Oh, here we go again...I'm still heading out to the show.  Marc, did
a place to stay get arranged?  Doesn't look like Josh is going to make
it this year, eh?    I'm game for a Saturday night again!  Josh, what's
your CC number so you can buy a few rounds?  ha!

I won't have my car this year though, so I'll probably actually get to
enjoy different things. :)

Ben, are you going?

==Brett