From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Captnbr@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 8:59 PM
To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Odometer repair Update and question.

Well everything workes except for the lights on the speedo unit.  Here's
somthing weird though.  The right side parking lights and the rear right
brake light is not working now.  I can put right turn signal on and the
lights will come on.  Another odd thing is I had to reset the frequencies on
my radio, but I didn't even disconnect the battery.  Can all of this be
related to the spot that tore on the flex circuit board.  Thanks for the
help.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta Vr6