From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Rhett Farnum
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 1:07 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Intake options

I have a spare intake for my rocco that I was going to port match to my
big
tb. But I also have the adapter plate from nuespeed. Which is better,
the
adapter or match port. Or the last option would be for the A2 intake,
would
that fit my 83 and have the larger porting?

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may
get
to makeing it look better!!)