Shipping a Hood ?

Memories... my 1st full-time job, back in 1976 at age 18, was unloading
truckloads of GM parts that had come in from the plant in Fremont.
Those fuckers would ship everything from hoods & fenders to rear axles &
other inane parts out of that depot.  I was apalled at how they tendered
it to us (air freight forwarder) for shipping via commercial airlines -
fenders with just a brown wrapper on them, axles 100% bare with a tag
tied to one end with a ship-to address, etc.  The claim rate on this
stuff HAD to be astronomical.

When FedEx or UPS get their mitts on this kind of stuff, that's even
worse - all bets are off!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA