Shipping a Hood ?

Good ole USPS?

Dan

ATS - Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Okay first I must say (and get it out of my system) Fedex and UPS both are
liars and suck, called them up gave weight and dimensions and both quoted me
a price, when yo UPS (cheaper) and the lady at the counter advised she coudl
not accept this because it was Too Big, and I made a fuss and after talking
with the manager I was taking my hood back home..

anyone ever ship a hood (JOSH!>??!!??) and what company they used to ship it
with?