leaks

I've known for a long time that my car has leaked.  Sometimes after a heavy rainstorm, I'd go out and find the driver's side floor a marsh.  For some reason, I always thought it was coming in the hole where my Scirocco badge used to be.  Well, a couple of months ago, I bought some grommets and reattached the badge and redid the others with new grommets (they were falling apart anyway).  Thus, I thought my leak problem was solved.  Not so, I discover this morning.  While backing out to take the boy to his bus stop, I turned to look behind me and saw a drip.  Grrrr....  It's dripping from the rear hatch.  Bad seals?  Where can I get some new ones and are they easy to do?

Also, anyone know where I can get one of those sockets for oil filters?  They fit on the end of the filter and hook to a socket wrench.  I'd love to have one of those, would make my life easier as I'm changing the oil every month. (500 miles/week)

Thanks,
Mike
'86 red 16v

ps. This morning, while reading the list mail, I realized I had a dream about the upcoming Mini-Cincy.  All I remember is arriving and asking if I was the only (or first) red scirocco and the reply was: You're the only scirocco.  Weird.  Too bad I won't be able to attend.

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source