Scirocco help!

It is huge. Someone I know has a business driving cars down in the fall and back up in the spring and does quite well at it. I've often considered doing an auto transport business as I enjoy driving around the country but it hasn't been feasible. Good luck Erik!

Dan

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 9/5/2003 10:58:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pats16v@columbus.rr.com writes:

> I want to start a Auto Transport business.>

That is big business down here with all the snowbirds going back and forth between here and New York. They fly down, and have there car transported.

Brian 86 16v
98 jetta Vr6