Scirocco help!

I sold the Red Rocc last night. The people (friends of a lister) drove from
Lancaster Pa to get the car and seemed happy with it. Until....

At 2:30 this morning I got a call asking for the return of money and to tow
the car back to Amsterdam NY from Barneyville NJ. The tire came off the car
for some reason, losing all the lug nuts in the process. The spare is good,
but nothing to hold it on, get my drift?

Is any lister near the town available to help them get the car home? It
would take 4 lug nuts (the bolts, not scirocco owners) to put the tire on
(Possibly, I have no idea which tire or if any other damage was done).

If you could, I would appreciate it.
Email me off list for contact numbers.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development