FS: G Tech Perfomance Meter/Pro (new in box)

Okay, this is NOT the brand new (and more expensive) version of the GTech,
but still a great thing for your girlfriend to buy for your early Christmas
present...
It calculates your horsepower, 1/4 mile times, cornering G's, that sort of
stuff. Denny won it at Waterfest, but we already have one, so this is brand
new in the box, never used.
Anyone interested can write to me off list, thanks.
Cathy