free POP accounts, come & get 'em

If anyone would like a free POP email account, at domain type53.net,
shoot me an email off-list..  Specify an an email name & password and
I'll hook you up.  I have about 290 "extra" account slots so I can
accomodate just about anyone who is interested.. no (known!) email box
size limit, and plenty o' bandwidth.  Do away with that crappy Hotmail
or Yahoo account and cruise the list in style!  Unfortunately no web
interface access.. but you CAN access the mail server from any IP.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA