adjusting air/fuel mixture

Totally normal, mine did that the other day when I was screwing with it...
Even the slight pressure applied while you turn the allen key is enough to
cause it to stumble a bit.  I took that as a sign that I was dealing with
some pretty sensitive stuff, so I used as light a touch as I could after
that...

Mark.
80 S
81 S ABA/JH/4K