From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 8:04 AM
To: Ryan H; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Pedal assembly help needed.

It would be a good time to replace your master cylinder if you need one or
have never done it on that car - removing it makes access to the firewall
bolts a piece of cake.

Also, you could take your driver's seat out, put some kind of pillow over
the seat adjustment metalwork so you can lay flat and work on it from
below - it's a just a bit more aesthetically feasible to work that way than
on your knees...

Oh - and replace your throttle cable bushing while you're down there - best
cheap upgrade ever!

http://4crawler.cruiserpages.com/Diesel/ForSale/AccelPedalBushing.shtml

HTH!  Jeff