Pedal assembly help needed.

HAHA. I just took a look at it, and I can't even see the things you're talking about, let alone get to them.  You must be a gnome. ;)  Anywhere with pictures I can see?  It's just a big undiscernable mess down there.  I don't have anyone that can help me with this, so if I can't do it, she's got a permanent home in my garage.  I know the car's pissed me off, but I'd like to drive it again someday.