one Less MK1 on the road :(

--- Cory Langford <corylang@dccnet.com> wrote:

> Well,
>
> I am really beginning to think that some higher
> force does not want me to
> own a MK1.  Every time I get my hands on one and fix
> it up to the point I
> like it someone comes along and ruins it.
> <snip>
> Maybe I should simply buy a mk1 and store it.....
> Cory Langford
> '86 turbo project - running, just needs tuning :)
> '79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - Restore in
> progress...
> '65 Ghia - The next project in the garage

If you had been in a simular sized car of recent
vintage it might have folded up on you to a greater
degree. (Crumple zones be damned- they don't use as
thick a guage metal these days).

Anywho- the fact that you can still type is cause for
rejoycing, and you know what? You can cut the front
off and make one of those cool trailers out of it.

TBerk
just got to thinking of removing the front seats and
steering wheel, installing Dolby 5.1 and a flat screen
in front of the dash. Hmmmm.