not starting

It's turning over.  Just acting like there's no gas getting to the engine.  The tanks over half-full.  And, as far as I know, I've had no problems with any of the items mentioned below.

Mike

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:
Have you checked the wiring around the alt? Maybe the excite (blue) wire came off, which would cause the battery to run dry. Haven't had any battery, alt or starter problems I assume? I'm sure others will be more helpful, but figured I'd toss that out there.

Dan

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Recently, the car (16v) died and after posting the symptoms, many said "replace the transfer pump." I did that this weekend and it's been running fine. 30 minutes ago, while heading out to run an errand, I started the car, it ran for about 1 second and died. I haven't been able to restart it or pop the clutch (only tried this once as I'm tight for space and don't wish to be stuck on the curb). What are the odds that it will start when I try to head home (~2 hours from now)?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source