not starting

transfer pump or other pump?  I got the transfer from Potter, so I doubt it's that one.  I have the Bentley in the car, but know nothing about that which you speak.

Mike

pellom@yorku.ca wrote:
How about the fuel pump? Sounds like the pump is FUBAR. If it won't bump
start then I would say it's fuel related? Do you know how to check for fuel?
ie. bridging the fuel pump relay terminals...

HTH

Sal

Quoting Mike Smith :