one Less MK1 on the road :(

At 12:23 PM 10/28/2003 -0800, T Berk wrote:

>If you had been in a simular sized car of recent
>vintage it might have folded up on you to a greater
>degree. (Crumple zones be damned- they don't use as
>thick a guage metal these days).
>
>Anywho- the fact that you can still type is cause for
>rejoycing, and you know what? You can cut the front
>off and make one of those cool trailers out of it.
>
>TBerk
>just got to thinking of removing the front seats and
>steering wheel, installing Dolby 5.1 and a flat screen
>in front of the dash. Hmmmm.

Hmmm, a trailer might make an interesting idea.  I was just joking to the
wife about cutting off the front end and mounting the back in the basement
as a toy chest for the kids :)

Cory Langford
'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP
'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage