Canadian 1984 Rocco for Sale.

OK this is a Canadian car. It has no plates, and the only paper work I have is a lein sale from the tow company I bought it off of. I am selling this complete running driving beautiful car.. (I really dont wantto sell it...I wish there was another way) as parts. I do not have the time to swap everything into another mkII shell. This car has everything. It is completly stock. Has new tires is on spiders. has a very healthy 1.8 8v. runs CIS.... you guys all know this stuff. It has a dent in the drivers side fender. Other than that this car very strait for almost being 20 years old.
Ok... so this is a parts car... not a driver... unless you live in Canada. That is the only way you will be ablke to drive this thing. You cannot get a trip permit to drive it home... it must be towed... 2 trip permits have already been issued to this vehicle and you are only allows 2 a year.  I would really like to get some where around $1000 out of this thing.
Please if you have any questions email me at: SkorcherX@hotmail.com
or better yet give me a call and i will answer any questions you may have about this legalities of my situation. 541-753-6089 (im in the US... dont know international codes)
Please I need to get rid of htis as soon as possible to free up space and afford to buy another mkII scirocco. Im so bummed i cant keep this one.
Pictures will be up soon at www.vwvortex.com and the www.dubsquad.net forums.  thanks.